
I wanted to post the following from Scott; I thought it was real nice and it brought tears to my eyes.
Goodbye Grandma,I love you and miss you.You were a wonderful person whom I was lucky enough to have as my Grandma. I remember going to church, thinking that people were being drowned on stage(they were really just being baptized) the Dentyne Gum afterwards. The Fliptop trashcan in your kitchen, and of course the ice cream in the freezer. I also remember the ghost that you used to have in your livingroom behind the swivel chair, that would sing.(It was really me)But I think what I remember most was your terrific Sense of Humor. I miss you so much already. I Love You. Say Hi to Mom, and Grandpa.
-Scott
Goodbye Grandma,I love you and miss you.You were a wonderful person whom I was lucky enough to have as my Grandma. I remember going to church, thinking that people were being drowned on stage(they were really just being baptized) the Dentyne Gum afterwards. The Fliptop trashcan in your kitchen, and of course the ice cream in the freezer. I also remember the ghost that you used to have in your livingroom behind the swivel chair, that would sing.(It was really me)But I think what I remember most was your terrific Sense of Humor. I miss you so much already. I Love You. Say Hi to Mom, and Grandpa.
-Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment