This blog has been created so that the family and friends of Letha Williams can share all their memories of her.
The Broken Chain
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name,In life we loved you dearly,in death we do the same.It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone.For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide,And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again. --Author Unknown--
Friday, March 21, 2008
Scott asked me to post this for him; this is grandma at their house celebrating Jeremy's High School graduation.
Here is a link to the pictures I used to create Grandma's DVD - Picasa
We lost grandma on March 12, 2008 after spending 95 glorious years on this earth. All those that had the opportunity to know her, were blessed by her presence. When she passed, she took a little part of all of us with her; a piece that we will never be able to reclaim, but thankful that we had the pleasure of knowing and loving her.Please join me in posting your memories of grandma and together we can relive her life. -Jolene
95 years young
Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep
Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there, I did not die. --Anon
Silent Tear
Each night we shed a silent tear, As we speak to you in prayer. To let you know we love you, And just how much we care. Take our million teardrops, Wrap them up in love, Then ask the wind to carry them, To you in heaven above.
No comments:
Post a Comment